Special Offer - February 'Fresh Face' Bring along a new visitor for a fiverThere’s the phrase that ‘laughter is the best form of medicine’ and there’s now substantial research evidence to prove the hypothesis.I often have clients asking me if it’s ‘normal’ that they are laughing so much when they are working with me, whether it’s in a coaching or therapeutic context. And it’s important to recognise the appropriateness of humour, when working with change, and to pace your client. Laughter is one of the best ways to change states and also for learning. In this session, we are going to be doing both with Caroline, AKA ‘The Laughter Lady’ who is the creator Neuro Laughter Programming.Please note (and this is no joke) - there are potential contra indications (see below) that Caroline has asked me to point out to you, for your safety.Tuesday 20th February 2018NeuroLaughterProgrammingwith Caroline HartExperience the powerful state changer that is laughterLife is better when you laugh in fact everything feels better with a smile on your face. We mistakenly assume that we need to feel happy to laugh when the truth is laughing will makes us feel happy. A state change though physiology and laughter.During this laughter workshop you will have the opportunity to experience a powerful state changing process. You will be introduced to the concept of laughter through choice while exploring the physiology of positivity and how motion can shift emotion.This is an experiential session and everyone will be asked to take part. (no spectators! It’s ok to leave any self consciousness at the door - we’re all in it together). The session can be adapted to suit different physical abilities and there are a few contraindications to be considered before booking. Please see below.This interactive Laughter experience will help you to:
- Understand the positive impact laughter has on emotionaland physical wellbeing
- Recognise that laughter can be a choice
- Experience a state shift with laughter
- Experiment with the physiology of positivity
- Explore how you might use laughter as a tool for yourself or within your NLP/coaching practice
- Have fun and laugh
- Feel like you’ve had a bit of exercise and benefited from doing something positive for your selfFor more information about ‘The Laughter Lady’ go to www.lifeandlaughtercoach.co.ukContraindications: Please read in advance of attending for your own safetyLaughter is not a substitution for medical consultation for physical, mental and psychological illness, but it is a powerful, complementary form of healing. It is like any other aerobic exercise and may not be suitable for everyone as it involves some physical strain and a rise in inter-abdominal pressure.Some people may have pre-existing medical conditions and one should take reasonable precaution before doing laughter exercises or indeed any other exercise.It is contraindicated for people suffering from:
- Any kind of hernia
- Heart disease
- With angina pain
- Persistent cough with breathlessness
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Incontinence of urine
- Advanced (bleeding) piles and haemorrhoids or any bleeding tendencies in any part of the body
- Severe backache
- Any acute symptoms of cough, cold or fever
- People who have undergone major surgery should wait at least three months before doing laughter yogaIf in any doubt, please consult a medical professional for guidance.The good stuff: Anyone undergoing physician prescribed therapy that experiences improvements through laughter should seek the advice of their doctor before reducing dosage or stopping treatment.
Usual format applies: All welcomeIf you're coming: Please ping me an email to give me an idea of numbers for any speaker handouts, biscuits etc Thank you.Timings: Speaker 7-9 pm. Doors open for light refreshments and informal networking from 6.30pmVenue: Vestry Hall, Paradise Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1SA https://tinyurl.com/ley3nhxContribution: £15 - pay on the door - see above for February 2018 "fresh Face for a Fiver' special offerMore information is available about the group at www.richmondnlpgroup.org.uk or email@example.comUnsubscribe: If these email updates no longer serve you and you wish to be removed from the list, at any time, please send an email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject bar.
Open to All. Please feel free to ‘pass it on’ if you know someone who may be interested in coming along.